– Legal documents / applications, decisions, actions, declarations, contracts etc. /,
– Medical records / exams, diagnoses, medical opinions, patient histories, referrals, certificates, clinical studies, medicines’ instructions etc. /,
– University documents / diplomas, degrees, certificates, letters of recommendation, CVs, etc.,
– Government documents / birth certificates, marital status certificates, contracts, other certificates etc. /,
– Financial documents / receipts, tax returns, contracts, balance sheets, retirements etc /, as well as plain texts and books in all Balkan, basic European languages, Chinese, Arabic, Afghan, Georgian, Farsi, Ortu, Persian
Knowing that translation is a set of activities and services, in addition to translation performance, considerable attention is paid to editing texts. An appropriate way to ensure the authenticity and quality of translated texts delivered to clients is having trained professionals who preferably originate from the country for which they are translating, to edit the texts. Language control and translation editing is the last and most important part of completing the process.
Our services also include language checking and proofreading of already translated texts, ensuring the proper translation of the texts and adjusting the terminology, depending on the subject, for the best end result. In our office we can carry out translations remotely, by email, from Greece and abroad.
The modern translation method used and its compliance with international quality standards ensure a high level of customer service at 7polyglot.